Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bare backs Myth! ! !?




  has bare backs Got anything to do with man's impression to a woman? or its just a myth.


I was walking from the New post modern Library, the other day, when my eyes fell on a well endowned creature walking towards me from the other side.Had i not seen something unusual, i would not have bothered to grant her a second look as It is not my style-for safety reasons of course- to give beautiful women a second glance.
Allow me to confess here, the Lady(name i don't know),  could give beyonce a lesson or two on how to make her body slimmer, and challenge victoria beckham wardrobe dexterity. I only realized i was no longer walking when she came closer to me and was quick to notice, her elfine face was as innocent as her gait that lacked lady-like swaggers.I could tell her wardrobe was trendious, don't demand specifications, and as well descent. 
    I few metres away, Our eyes met and i felt an unusual excitement flowing in me.She flashed an enchanting smile on noting my boyish grin, and looked away perhaps not to make me fill embarrased. My conscience rebuked me and as such, played the ancient trick of dropping your books intentionally but make it look accidentally. 
    As expected My lady-who was now at a talking range- didn't hesitate, to go down and help me pick my books, but i regretted dropping them, once her bare back hit my face!i felt a venom-like dislike choking my neck and knowing to well what that means, picked my books,thanked her and walked away.

5 comments:

viknitch said...

nice one buda

viknitch said...

nice one buda

Varsity Press said...

hey this stuff is pretty coool...keep them coming....

Manyuirah said...

thanks dudes. humbled

Manyuirah said...

thanks dudes. humbled